- Endpoint security makes sure devices connected to your network is only doing what it’s allowed to do. This includes things like:
- Antivirus, usb blocking and personal firewalls.
- Portable devices such as mobiles, tablets and laptops
- Email filtering
- Network security makes sure only people who are allowed access to your network have access. This includes things like:
- User control
- Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Two-factor authentication
- Your data is only ever as secure as your company’s IT policies
- Our consultative approach helps you by implementing policies in how you deal with things like data protection and leakage.
Your data needs protecting from all bases. We can offer security solutions which do more than tick boxes on your security checklist.
Higher risk of data theft than ever before!
Security has never been more important to the operational health of a business as it is today. With the rise in cyber threats whether it’s ransomware which crippled the NHS or hackers pipelining sensitive data out of the building, businesses are starting to realise its fundamental importance.
Good security is more than just a firewall or email spam filters, it’s about how your organisation thinks about security. Regulatory bodies and legislative measures like the Information Commissioner’s Office or GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) can set the industry standard but good security policies for your users will foster a safer space on your network.